2 decembrie 2010

I must be the luckiest girl alive


Because.

I have a Romanian friend with whom I used to spend incredible nights out laughing, dancing, drinking, watching shorts and doing all sorts of silly stuff, whom I met in Germany and is now in Scotland. 

I have an Egyptian friend who is probably the wisest person ever, although you wouldn't guess it when you meet him, to whom I turn whenever I have doubts about something, and who is now in Switzerland.

I have a Czech friend who's one of the smartest people I've met, who cooks great traditional dishes, loves Sighisoara, had a Peruvian boyfriend and is now in Hong Kong.

I have some very dear friends who are spread across several continents, in Hungary, Spain, Italy, France, Finland, Turkey, Mexico, Canada, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, the UK and many many other countries.

I often find myself torn by the feeling of terribly missing them and, although it's not fair, I've come to realize that I must be the luckiest girl alive to have got the chance to meet them even for the shortest time.

Niciun comentariu: