7 decembrie 2009

Missed connection




I have only met you for two days. The first day we talked and unfortunately I said no to your bowling invitation, although you insisted a lot. On the second day we fed the swans together and you made me laugh.

On the third day you left without saying goodbye, but I found a letter from you. I still read it sometimes.

I wish I had said yes.
We will meet again in Paris, so you can hear me say 'girlish' one more time.

inspired by missed connections, poza de aici.

2 comentarii:

M spunea...

doesn't make any sense, a missed connection is not when you meet someone for two days :P

miky spunea...

pai da, trebuia sa te legi tu de o chestie tehnica :P

and it is a missed connection when you meet a french guy in germany, while you already have a boyfriend in romania :))