18 noiembrie 2009

Letter to the men in my life :))





Dear C,

When I think of you, the first word that comes to my mind is Umarmung.. And yes, I know what you mean by 75% asleep.

Dear M,

Stop thinking about my perfume so I can meet you again in January.

Dear Q,

Your letter was one of the nicest things I've read in my life. And yes, I know we talked for just a couple of hours, but I will never forget you.

Dear B,

Grow up. And get over it :P

Dear S,

Ok, so you have freckles and your skin smelled like chocolate (hence the chocolate-scented blog). But it is obviously not enough.

Dear V,

I am not that type of girl. I'm sorry for the sms :)

Love,
miky

2 comentarii:

castleless spunea...

am vrut si n'am avut timp. sa comentez.
1. oau! nu's multi?
2. umarmung - imi place chestia.
3. nu's multi? oau!...

miky spunea...

pai sunt amici/fosti, deci nu sunt multi :) curiosule :P